Thursday, February 19, 2015

Imitators



"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."
-Anonymous-



Are we ever surprised at what our children take pictures of? Do they take pictures of themselves because they are confident and like what's on the other end of the camera? Are they imitating our own self-confidence? I hope so. I hope that I am more confident than I feel, more fun than I suppose myself to be, and more loving than I realize. I hope that all the wonderful things I see in my children are things they see in me. And without further ado, here are our latest additions. 




Selfie by: Bear, age 5







Portrait of a Dog by: Bobby, age 5







 Can you guess what it is? Comment below!
By: Chloe, age 1




Portrait of a Dog part II by:
Bobby




Diaper time is fun!
By: Bobby






I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. Happy Picture Taking! And don't forget to submit your own photos to whereismycamera@yahoo.com. I'd love to see what YOU'RE child finds important and picture worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment